Group & Team Training
Let our team train your team!
- Team training sessions are tailored to the specific demands of your team’s sport, season, and size of your group.
- Sessions will include:
- Plyometric Training: Focused on jump training, reactivity, speed, and agility.
- Strength Development: Focused on whole-body strength development (push/pull/squat/hinge).
- Conditioning: Focused on enhancing aerobic & anaerobic capacities.
We will work to make your athletes stronger, faster, and more resilient. But perhaps one of the most valuable benefits of team training at ASP is the development of team culture and collaboration among athletes.
Let your athletes compete with one another in a controlled setting, watch them cheer for each other, and push each other to new heights. A rising tide lifts all boats.
- Goal-focused, physical preparation for athletes.
- Our training staff is knowledgeable and experienced in many different methodologies and will design a complete protocol to help you excel at your given sport.
- Each client receives a free initial consultation during which the assigned trainer evaluates the client based on a variety of factors including sport(s) played, physical demands, fitness goals, training background, history of injury, etc.
- A program is then designed by our team specifically for that client to help him/her achieve the goals that they’ve identified.
- We then work with you to schedule sessions at a time that is convenient for you.
Adult personal Training
- With our adult personal training service, you can expect our most hands-on approach to personal training.
- You will receive an individualized program tailored to your goals and training history.
- Our team of coaches is here to help you every step of the way. Come in for your initial assessment, let’s discuss your goals, and we’ll get to work!
Post Rehab & Return to Sport Training
In sports, as well as in life, accidents happen. When an injury occurs it can be devastating to an athlete, both physically and mentally. Once surgery and rehabilitation have been completed, what’s the next step?
- As anyone who has gone through it will tell you: “cleared to play” is not the same as “ready to play.”
- At ASP we have the knowledge and experience needed to get you back on the field or court.
- Our expert coaches will design your program which will not only build your strength but your confidence as well.
- Come back better-prepared, stronger, faster, and more resilient.
- Open Members are granted 24/7 key card access to the gym.
- Come in and train on your time.
- All equipment in the main gym is available to you!
- While this membership option does not include individualized programming, our coaches are still available to you as resources to answer any questions you may have about training.